If you have an existing portfolio outside of investing.com, such as Yahoo Finance or Google Finance, you can import your portfolio (watchlist or holdings) to our portfolio page.
*supported for CSV files only.
Once you clicked on Import Portfolio, you will begin the upload process.
Step 1/3: Choose a portfolio to import
- Upload your CSV file (make sure that you have a column for the name and symbol/ISIN).
- Choose the portfolio type.
- You can import the file to an existing portfolio or a new one.
- Choose the portfolio's currency (for holdings portfolios only).
- Click on Next to continue to step 2.
Step 2/3: Choose the correct columns
Please make sure that the symbol column has been identified properly.
This can be done by choosing "Symbol" in the drop-down box above the column that displays the tickers.
Step 3/3: Confirm and edit tickers
Please review the symbol column and approve or change the tickers.
You can change any that are incorrect or not your preference by clicking the box and choosing the instrument you prefer. Use the toggle button at the bottom of the box to filter for only incorrect or unidentified instruments.
Once you confirmed that all your stocks have been identified properly, click on Import Portfolio to finish the process
Feel free to contact our support department with any questions or suggestions.