Unfortunately, we cannot help you decide this. We can, however, suggest that you contact the broker's Regulatory Agency (available on the broker's profile page on Investing.com) to see if there is any valuable information that will help you make an informed decision. Also, simply looking up the name of the broker and seeing what past clients have written is a great way to assess a broker.
Articles in this section
- Ad-blocker issues
- Can I open a trading account with Investing.com?
- Does the mobile Ad Free subscription applies on the website?
- How can I cancel the automatic renewal for the ad-free subscription?
- How can I change or refund my ad-free subscription?
- How can I close/delete my account?
- How can I unsubscribe from Investing.com emails?
- How do I change my email address or phone number on my Investing.com account?
- I cannot log in
- I forgot my password