You can trade via the official futures exchange (ICE). The official ICE futures data for coffee may be found on http://www.investing.com/commodities/us-coffee-c-contracts. In addition – one could trade via many Forex brokerage firms, which allow trading on US Coffee futures via CFDs.
Articles in this section
- Are Crude Oil Futures the same as WTI Crude Oil?
- How do you calculate the beta?
- How often does the Technical Table refresh?
- How to trade "US Coffee C"?
- What are the open and close trading times for commodities?
- What do S1 and R1 stand for in technical analysis?
- What is a “Consensus Estimate”?
- What is the purpose of the Technical section?
- What model is used to calculate the yield curve?
- When are futures contracts rolled-over on the website?