The process of removing the pop-up notification varies depending on the browser that you are using.
For Chrome users:
- Type in the search bar: chrome://settings/content/notifications
- Press at the triple dots
- Select remove
For Firefox users:
- Click the menu button and select Options.
- Click Privacy & Security from the left pane.
- Scroll to the Permissions section.
- Click the Settings… button next to Notifications.
- Select the website.
- Click the Remove Website button.
For Microsoft Edge user:
- Click at the three dots button (...)
- Select Settings
- Scroll down to Advanced Settings and click on view advanced settings
- Go to Website permission and select Manage permissions
Got more questions?
If you haven’t found the answers you were looking for, please try our Investing Help Center for additional information.